I am a qualified, professional psychotherapeutic counsellor registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
As a professional counsellor I work within an ethical framework ensuring that boundaries are maintained and clients receive total privacy and confidentiality.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
- BSc (Hons) in Integrative Counselling (Nov 2015)
- 5 years working in private practice
- 4 years working with the mental health charity Suffolk Mind
- 1 year working with Domestic Abuse at Lighthouse Women’s Aid
- Matrix College Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling
- 2 years working as a Counselling Tutor at West Suffolk College
- UKCP Approved Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision – The Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute in Nottingham July 2020
As well as my private practice I am an Associate Counsellor for a number of EAP (Employment Assistance Program) providers counselling employees across a variety of sectors including the NHS, Local Government, Police, Insurance, Utilities etc. I offer a sensitive, empathic and friendly approach and will do my best to help you feel at ease. I will work with you to provide the kind of support that is right for you.
Recent CPD Training
- Self Esteem and Body Esteem – How to improve client’s estimation of themselves and their bodies.
- Creative methods – Using Sand Tray in the Counselling Setting.
- Working Therapeutically with Disordered Eating
- The Fragile Self: Working with Narcissistic Vulnerability
- Healing the Traumatised Mind, Brain and Body