Are you interested in learning about Counselling or thinking about a career as a counsellor?
Self Sense Development & Training is a new partnership offering self-reflective and experiential workshops to those training to be counsellors or people with an interest in counselling.
Our next experiential training workshop will be held in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday 23rd June 2018.
Key Concepts in Counselling Theory – Sub-Personalities and Integration
Have you ever felt divided?
Experienced being in ‘two minds’?
Felt that different parts of you are wanting different things?
This half day workshop will help you to become aware of the many different parts or sub personalities within yourself. By learning about the counselling theory of Sub-Personalities and using guided fantasy to identify parts of yourself you will gain insight into your feelings and behaviours. In this workshop we will cover:
- Sub-Personalities theory –how the psyche is comprised of many parts.
- Internal Conflicts and Polarities – how dialogue between opposing sub personalities can help to resolve internal conflicts.
Note: This workshop covers aspects of the Psychosynthesis theory of counselling. It does not cover Multiple Personality Disorder or Dissociative Disorders.
- When: Saturday 23rd June 2018 from 9.30 to 1pm (9.15am – Registration and coffee)
- Venue: BSE Deaf Centre, 28 Northgate St, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1HY
- Fee: £35.00 (reduced fee of £30 for the first 5 places booked)
Book: Via Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sub-personalities-and-integration-tickets-45232556795
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org